Hi I'm Lisa and I am Blue Fox Photo.
I think it's super important to have a photographer you get on with so here are some things about Blue Fox Photo and me.
Blue Fox Photo.
I started Blue Fox in 2009, when I started I did loads of motorsport stuff but quickly moved over to weddings and families.
Shooting weddings is amazing fun, I like to photograph as an observer so just follow the laughter or action. My style is unobtrusive and relaxed.
During a wedding the only posing as such is for the formal group shots (you with your parents, bridesmaids etc) and a little during your couples pictures. That's it, the rest are natural.
I often shoot with Frederic who happens to be my husband.
I use Nikon equipment, I'm fully insured and am a Welcome Home graduate and am in The Guild of Photographers.
Things about me
- I grew up around motorsport and classic cars (I get really excited about a cool wedding car)
- I'm a firm believer that if a problem can't be fixed by a good brew then it must be serious
- I don't watch much TV but can watch Simon Pegg films, Star Wars, Red Dwarf, Black Books, Green Wing, Father Ted and The IT Crowd over and over. Also we are parents so Disney films, Hey Duggee and Sarah and Duck.
- Easily distracted by animals
- I am a big music lover. Me and my Husband have been known to frequent Download Festival. We have big love for Volbeat, Avenged Sevenfold, Biffy Clyro, The Black Keys, Bring Me The Horizon, Black Stone Cherry, Clutch, Fleetwood Mac, Guillemots, The King Blues and lots of others (We also Love listening to Kisstory and good old 80's cheese too!!)
- I am a farm girl from Shropshire so am super at home in a pair of muddy wellies.
- I like Gin.. and Tea.. and G&T
- I love cheese but have to avoid having too much because I get crazy dreams.
- I once won a Mars bar for most creative picture featuring a plastic fork at College in 2007.
- I don't really like Mars bars
- I'm a little obsessive about stationary.. and lists.